- The rice washer is a tool to help wash the rice without getting your hands wet
- The draining plate on the side allows the water to flow out & keeps the rice inside the bowl
- Parts can be dismantled for easy cleaning
- Not to be exposed to high temperatures
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not to be used to wash rice in your rice cooker's inner pot
- Made in Japan
Remove each component of the rice washer, wash with mild detergent & let it dry.
Add enough water to cover the rice in a bowl, stir about 5 times clockwise / anticlockwise. Drain the cloudy water by placing drainer side against the side of the bowl. Repeat until water runs clear.