- Tokoname wear, a type of Japanese pottery, stoneware, and ceramics produced in and around the municipality of Tokoname Japan.
- This teapot is individually hand crafted by a master pottery craftsman.
- Vermilion mud is used, which contains a large amount of iron. This clay acts upon the tannins present in the tea and neutralizes bitterness & mellows the tea.
- The teapot is baked at a high temperature and carbonized to give it a unique black finish
- A built in tea strainer is inside the body of the teapot to prevent tea leaves clogging the spout
- Dimensions 160 W x 130 D x 100mm H , capacity 330 ml
- Packaged in a cloth bag & gift box
- Made in Japan
Sudden changes in temperature can cause damage
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not oven safe
- Not to be place near cook tops
- Hand wash only using mild detergent